Cause of Fire at Clinton Home Discovered

Not quite. Turns out, it was a bathroom fan.

Fire Reported at Bill and Hillary’s House In Chappaqua
By Calvin Freiburger

The former First Family had quite a scare recently.

Lohud.com reports that a fire was reported January 3 at the Chappaqua, New York home of former President Bill Clinton and his wife, not-the-current-president-after-all Hillary Clinton.

The fire was reported about 2:50 p.m. at 15 Old House Lane where former President Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton have lived for nearly 20 years after buying it for $1.7 million in 1999.

But scanner reports said it was a bedroom fire and has been extinguished.

The driveway was blocked off by a New Castle police car and at least three firetrucks and an ambulance had responded to the call.

The barriers put up along Old House Lane to reduce traffic while Hillary Clinton was running for president in fall 2016 are no longer there.

Thankfully, it appears nobody was so much as injured in the incident:

This would be a very different story had there been any loss of life, but with the only harm done being some relatively negligible property damage, conservatives on social media took the opportunity to run wild with a clear conscience:

What do you think about all of this? Do you have any zinger of your own to share? Sound off in the comments below!

Hat tip: Twitchy