The established (liberal) media and the rest of President Trump’s critics have attempted to brush off Trump’s latest tweets–specifically the ones accusing Barack Obama of wiretapping Trump during the 2016 Presidential campaign.
Problem is–this wasn’t Obama’s first rodeo. Turns out wire tapping is one of his favorite pastimes.
Just check out the list of individuals who have been wiretapped by Obama!
According to The Gateway Pundit, based off the WikiLeaks evidence of February 23rd, here is a list of individuals the Obama Administration tapped:
* The US National Security Agency bugged a private climate change strategy meeting; between UN Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon and German Chancellor Angela Merkel in Berlin;
* Obama bugged Chief of Staff of UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) for long term interception targetting his Swiss phone;
* Obama singled out the Director of the Rules Division of the World Trade Organisation (WTO), Johann Human, and targetted his Swiss phone for long term interception;
* Obama stole sensitive Italian diplomatic cables detailing how Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu implored Italy’s Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi to help patch up his relationship with US President Barack Obama, who was refusing to talk to Netanyahu;
* Obama intercepted top EU and Japanese trade ministers discussing their secret strategy and red lines to stop the US “extort[ing]” them at the WTO Doha arounds (the talks subsequently collapsed);
* Obama explicitly targeted five other top EU economic officials for long term interception, including their French, Austrian and Belgium phone numbers;
* Obama explicitly targetted the phones of Italy’s ambassador to NATO and other top Italian officials for long term interception; and
* Obama intercepted details of a critical private meeting between then French president Nicolas Sarkozy, Merkel and Berluscon, where the latter was told the Italian banking system was ready to “pop like a cork”.
Oh, and add to that any United States media who did not portray President Obama and his administration in the most positive light. The U.S. Justice Department added them as well–from Fox News reporters to members of the Associated Press.
And you think President Trump is the one creating problems for the media?
[easy-share buttons=”facebook,twitter,google,pinterest,mail” counters=0 native=”no”]