Giving People The Means To Be their Own Governors
James Madison wrote that “a people who mean to be their own governors must be armed with the power that knowledge gives”.
In “Democracy in America” Alexis de Tocqueville noted that Americans of his day were far more knowledgeable about government and the issues of the day than their counterparts in Europe.
Tocqueville wrote “every citizen receives the elementary notions of human knowledge; he is taught, moreover, the doctrines and the evidences of his religion, the history of his country, and the leading features of its Constitution”.
The founders knew that only an educated populace, jealous of their rights, would be strong enough to resist the usurpation of their liberties by government. Today many people know nothing of our true history, or the source of our rights.
The mission of The Federalist Project is to get people the power that knowledge gives to motivate them to push back at the erosion of our liberties and restore constitutionally limited small government.
What we do:
Use social media to educate Americans on:
- Our true American History, and what the public schools left out.
- What’s going on with government today, and how to push back
- The Constitution, and why our form of government is the best ever developed.
- How our government should work, and what it actually does.
- Economics, Capitalism and Free Markets.
How You Can Support The Federalist Papers Project
- Engage in the conversation on facebook, twitter and pinterest
- Refer your friends to our facebook, twitter, and pinterest pages
- Share our content on a regular basis
Contact Us With Your Questions