Advertisement - story continues below
1) Men are not mind readers.
2) Crying is blackmail.
3) Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work!
4) “Yes” and “No” are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.
5) Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 days.
6) If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one…
7) Christopher Columbus did not need directions and neither do we…
8) All men see in only 16 colors. Peach, for example, is a fruit not a color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.
9) When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine…really.
10) You have too many shoes.
11) I am in shape; round is a shape!
12) Thank you for reading this. Yes, I know I’m sleeping on the couch tonight…but did you know men don’t really mind that? It’s like camping…
This post has been slightly altered from the original.
Facebook has greatly reduced the distribution of our stories in our readers' newsfeeds and is instead promoting mainstream media sources. When you share to your friends, however, you greatly help distribute our content. Please take a moment and consider sharing this article with your friends and family. Thank you.