The story below shares 12 essential rules all men have that women might not understand.
The meme that follows sums things up and provides 5 key (and hilarious!) rules for surviving life.
Advertisement - story continues below
1) Men are not mind readers.
2) Crying is blackmail.
3) Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work!
4) “Yes” and “No” are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.
5) Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 days.
6) If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one…
7) Christopher Columbus did not need directions and neither do we…
8) All men see in only 16 colors. Peach, for example, is a fruit not a color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.
9) When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine…really.
10) You have too many shoes.
11) I am in shape; round is a shape!
12) Thank you for reading this. Yes, I know I’m sleeping on the couch tonight…but did you know men don’t really mind that? It’s like camping…
The meme below reveals five rules to help you get through life:
Does that about sum it up? Let us know in the comments below!